War golems are magical constructs summoned by conjurors to aid in battle. They are very durable, especially if the summoner has a relatively high intellect for his level. War golems also deal a good bit of damage whenever their turn rolls around, though due to their low quickness this does not happen frequently. A war golem wields an unobtainable weapon, a two-handed axe (called either a "Heavy Axe" or a "Crescent Axe") that has +10% armor piercing, and -10 quickness penalty (as opposed to the normal -5 quickness penalty for two-handed axes obtained from the Emporium).
- Note: Everything here is valid as of v1.31 of the game. If in the future the developer edits the game and you notice something wrong, please edit this page.
- Level is equal to the summoner's.
- strength = (conjuror's intellect) * 0.75, rounded to nearest integer (round up for .5 decimal value)
- 1 Dexterity.
- Endurance is same value as strength.
- Health = (5*endurance + 30)
- 1 Intellect
- 20 Quickness
- -15 Maximum health
- 25% Damage Protection
- 95% accuracy
- 10 armor piercing
- 1% critical hit chance
- 150% critical hit damage
- 60 stun recovery
- weapon damage = 22 + 9.3*(golem level/3), rounding (golem lvl/3) up if there's any decimal part first (call result "tier"), then rounding 22+9.3*tier to nearest integer (round up in case of .5 decimal)
- 1 enemy attention
- 0 health regeneration
- 5 power regeneration
- Strike: Melee attack with equipped weapon. Inflicts (weapon damage) + (strength/2, rounded down) damage. (costs 0 power, uses full action clock)
- Charge: Charging weapon attack against a distant enemy in the same row, inflicting 1.4*(strike damage) weapon damage. There must be a clear space between the warrior and the target. Target's current action value is reduced. (costs 35 power, uses full action clock)
- Kick: Quick attack against a nearby enemy for (strength)*(11/25) + 8, (strength)*(11/25) rounded to nearest integer damage. If it connects, the target is pushed back. (costs 35 power, uses 1/2 action clock)
Back to conjuror.