PotionsEditThere is a wide range of potions you may come across during your gameplay. Potions can be bought from the Emporium Consumable section, looted after battles and found inside chest labeled 'treasure items'.
- Lesser Healing Potion — Restores 50% of total health
- Healing Potion — Restores 100% of total health
- Lesser Recovery Potion — Restores 50% of total power
- Recovery Potion — Restores 100% of total power
- Lesser Rejuvenation Potion — Restores 25% of total health and 25% of total power
- Rejuvenation Potion — Restores 50% of total health and 50% of total power
- Quicksilver Elixir — Next battle: + 15 Quickness (Uncommon)
- Trollsblood Elixir — Next battle: + Health Regenerations (5% max health) (Uncommon)
- Elixir of Protection — Next battle: + 30% Damage Protection (Uncommon)
- Elixir of Alertness — Next battle: + 100% Starting Action (Uncommon)
There are also several consumables which have effects that apply to the entire group instead of a single character. They are found in the same areas in which potions can be found.
- Smelling Salts — Revives any dead members of the party and restores 25% health to each member of the party.
- Healing Salve — Restores 50% health to each member of the party.
- Incense — Restores 50% mana to each member of the party.
Tonics are special consumables that enhances a character's stats, permanently. They can only be brought at The Emporium - Special Orders. Tonics can only be consumed once per level. Once a character consumes a tonic, he is afflicted with "Liver Damage: Wound Condition - Character may not use another Tonic this level." This condition applies regardless of whether the character used or haven't used Tonics on previous levels.
- Tonic of Intellect — +1 Intellect - Cost $10.000 and requires Renown 600
- Tonic of Dexterity — +1 Dexterity - Cost $10.000 and requires Renown 600
- Tonic of Endurance — +1 Endurance - Cost $10.000 and requires Renown 600
- Tonic of Strength — +1 Strength - Cost $10.000 and requires Renown 600
- Tonic of Power — +5 Maximum Power - Cost $75.000 and requires Renown 900
- Tonic of Quickness — +1 Quickness - Cost $100.000 and requires Renown 900
- Tonic of Enhanced Wits — +1 Dexterity/ +1 Intellect - Cost $40.000 and requires Renown 800
- Body Enhancement Tonic — +1 Strength/ +1 Endurance - Cost $40.000 and requires Renown 800
Used on MapEdit
There are a select number of consumables that are used on the map instead of your inventory. The latter three can only be brought at The Emporium - Special Orders.
- Scroll of Deception — Allows you to safely bypass one group of enemies.
- Skeleton Key — Opens all locked doors on the current floor.
- Scroll of Revelations — Reveals all secret rooms that are adjacent to rooms already seen.
- Architect's Plans — Reveals the complete layout of the dungeon floor, excluding locked and secret rooms.
Back to items.